Why hello there! I have another product review, because I found another product that may help other girls (and boys) out there!! 🙂
I finally succumbed to the “eyebrows on fleek” wagon! I studied how to groom my eyebrows and I kept searching for good (and cheap) eyebrow products that will keep my eyebrows on point. 🙂 I tried using eyebrow gel and eyebrow pencil from several products, and this is the first time that I used powder for my eyebrows. I thought, all along, that gel and pencil is better than powder because eyebrow powders will get erased if in case I get really sweaty. But I was so wrong! Haha. So here’s one of the products that I found really effective (plus it is very easy to use!) and it is relatively cheaper than the other products that i’ve used (so far). 🙂
Brand Name: Suesh
Product Name: Shine Brow Liner
Price: PHP 550 (or US$ 12 – US$ 13)
Color(s): Black, brown, and grey. (YES! 3 colors it is!!)
- Size: 5 stars out of 5 stars
- It is very small and compact, even those who travels a lot can make their eyebrows look good while they travel. HAHA!
- Usage: 5 stars out of 5 stars
- It is very (very very) easy to apply and I like the idea that I can freely choose having either black, brown or gray eyebrows anytime I want! haha!!
- Packaging: 5 out of 5 stars
- It is very compact, hence, you can ring with you all the time. It can fit to small-medium hand bag or purses. Eyebrows on fleek 24/7!!
Why did I buy this product?
To be honest, I was so skeptical to shell out few PHPs for this product because I have not tried eyebrow powders before. When I was inside the store, I was having second thoughts in using eyebrow powders. But, I eventually gave in and bought this product. I bought this because I want to try eyebrow powders, for a change. Haha.
Yesterday, I use the public transport to go to school. Despite the hot and humid weather, the immeasurable amount of sweat that my body produced, and the constant wiping off the sweat in my forehead using my hanky, my eyebrows are still on fleek! I went out yesterday at around 1 P.M. and I went back home at around 9 P.M., and I was so surprised that m eyebrows are not messy at all (to think that I am using a powder-type makeup). Yay! Thank God for this product. 🙂
Will I buy this again?
- Relatively cheaper than other brands
- If you’re into powder-type eyeliner, you can use this as an eyeliner.
- It has two brushes (!!!!)
- Easy to apply
- Not water-proof
So how about you? Do you groom your own eyebrows? What’s your favorite brand for your eyebrow make-up?